Weird dream

I had the weirdest dream last night. What's even weirder is that I remembered it (I usually don't remember much).

Somehow, I became friends with Jon Bon Jovi and I was telling him about a crush I had on Richie Sambora. He said something about introducing us. The next scene is we're all at the beach and Jon was doing some voice training exercises. Richie shows up at the beach, but get this--he's wearing red form-fitting lingerie, some sort of teddy-type thing with a bra with hooks in the back.

Richie sits behind me at the beach, then stands up and moves to the edge of the water. I see that his bra strap is messed up, so I go over to fix it. That starts a conversation and it's about some article in a newspaper. Richie asks me if I've read it and I told him I haven't read the newspaper yet (I never read a newspaper in real life). He asks if I'd like to go read a newspaper with him, and of course, I say yes. We go inside some building and I ask where we're going. He was like, good question, and went up to catch up with Jon walking down the corridor. Richie ducks into another room or something, and when he comes out, he's not wearing the lingerie anymore. I was like, Oh man, you took it off!

The scene then morphed into something else with squirrels swimming underwater. ๐Ÿคจ

That's about all I remember about the dream.

What would Freud say about my dream? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Have you had any weird dreams lately?

Comments

Popular Posts