HNW--the 683rd . . . Wild West

This week's theme is Wild West. This shirt's come in handy more than I thought it would. LOL While I'm not really into westerns, I do like to go horse trekking, although I haven't been in a while (too expensive in Japan).

Do you like to ride?


If you're an HNW enthusiast and haven't joined yet, come visit the group and join in the fun! 😀

It's so exciting to see more joining in the fun and festivities! 😘 Aren't Wednesdays great? 😀

BHL's Half-Nekkid Wednesdays--HNW has turned into a weekly tradition thought up BlackHeatLust, a fellow blogger from Michigan. Who'd've thought the idea would've spread so far and wide and loved by so many? Tho BHL isn't with us with this handle anymore, let's make sure we give credit where credit is due and not assume credit where it doesn't belong, shall we? Thanks for the fun Wednesdays, George! 🙂

If you want to know what HNW's all about, see here: Welcome to HNW Blogging

[Note] This post got denied. Sent off an email to T2. We’ll see how long it takes to get approved. (202405080625)

Upcoming Themes:

2024

May
May 01: Yard
May 08: Wild West
May 15: Things that start with I or J
May 22: Stockings/Socks
May 29: Do Your Own Thing

June
June 05: Pool
June 12: Shorts
June 19: Things that start with K or L
June 26: Nature

July
July 03: Tan lines
July 10: Staying cool
July 17: Things that start with M or N
July 24: Cover-up
July 31: Do Your Own Thing (go crazy with cucumbers!)

August
August 07: Swimwear
August 14: Beach
August 21: Things that start with O or P
August 28: Ice Cream

September
September 04: Camping
September 11: Candles
September 18: Things that start with Q or R
September 25: Masturbation

202405080515

Comments

  1. Love the hat and shirt.. Happy HNW to you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things you can find at thrift stores 😂

      Delete
    2. Which is mostly where I shop...lol.

      Delete
  2. I've only ever ridden one horse and i hope it remains that way!
    Happy HNW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing it wasn't a pleasant experience?

      Delete
    2. It was an okay experience. But ever since my first girlfriend died from a horse riding accident, I am very wary of horses. But I went on one horse because my niece wanted company while she was riding her horse.

      Delete
    3. Man, that sux. I'd be wary, too.

      Delete
  3. I used to go riding all the time when I was a teen, but it's gotten too expensive and I don't do it anymore. Happy HNW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I go up north, where it'll be at least an overnight trip and have to rent a car, I'd have to dish out at least $200 for a 60-minute horseback ride.

      But then, maybe looking into a trip up to a northern town with hot springs might not be a bad idea 🤔

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts