HNW--the 696th . . . Swimwear

This week's theme is Swimwear. That's pretty easy, since I've been hanging out at the beach the past couple of weekends and taking selfies 😀

I've been moving pics to the comments in old posts to free up slots so I can post pics directly in my HNW posts. I'll be using the YT trick for other posts, tho.

If you're an HNW enthusiast and haven't joined yet, come visit the HNW Bloggers group and join in the fun! 😀

It's so exciting to see more joining in the fun and festivities! 😘 Aren't Wednesdays great? 😀

BHL's Half-Nekkid Wednesdays--HNW has turned into a weekly tradition thought up BlackHeatLust, a fellow blogger from Michigan. Who'd've thought the idea would've spread so far and wide and loved by so many? Tho BHL isn't with us with this handle anymore, let's make sure we give credit where credit is due and not assume credit where it doesn't belong, shall we? Thanks for the fun Wednesdays, George! 🙂

If you want to know what HNW's all about, see here: Welcome to HNW Blogging

Check out 10 Things bloggers have shared about themselves: 10 Things About Me (list of bloggers who shared 10 things in the comments)

For those of you who've been thinking I haven't been having any ice cream lately, rest assured. I've been getting my ice cream fix 😉 🍦🍧🍨





Comments

Popular Posts