Bumbling Babble 0809

This was posted in my HNW group. I delete the comment itself, but not before I copied it to be featured in my Hall of Shame.

@JN63JPN Like your profile wish I live close to you. I am very honest and not easy to find the right person. Wish you all the best. You can keep in touch with me if you want. Just live in the UK sweetie to far away. Can't read my messages here. You can always chat on my blog or here with me Kisses 🌹😍🔥💋💋

Da fuq would I want to chat with some random dude who whines about not being able to read messages? There's an easy way to remedy that, but I'm guessing the dude ain't interested.

I admit, I'm a snob when it cums to this site. Besides, if they ain't local, I'm not interested in talking with them unless they're blog buddies. My blog buddies are cool people, yo 😁

Anybody worthy of being inducted to your Hall of Shame lately?

20240809

Comments

Popular Posts