HNW--the 676th . . . Things that start with E or F

I'll be keeping up with the Wednesday tradition here, although it'll never be the same. BJ and Cleave might have decided to chase their own themes, but I'll be following the theme I came up with. All are welcome to join me here. I miss the Wednesday storytelling 😉

We're seeing signs of spring here in the Land of the Rising Sun, various types of cherry blossoms are blooming as are other flowers. White magnolia are in bloom now, but hard to say how long they'll be lasting what with the strong winds that've been blowing through. 

Are you seeing any signs of spring in your neck of the woods? 



If you're an HNW enthusiast and haven't joined yet, visit the HNW Bloggers group and join in the fun! It's so exciting to see more joining in the fun and festivities! Aren't Wednesdays great?

BHL's Half-Nekkid Wednesdays--HNW has turned into a weekly tradition thought up by BlackHeatLust, a fellow blogger from Michigan. Who'd've thought that one idea would've spread so far and wide and loved by so many? Tho BHL isn't with AFF under this handle anymore, let's make sure that we give credit where credit is due and not assume credit where it doesn't belong, shall we? Thanks for the fun Wednesdays, George!

Happy Half-nekkid Wednesday!














Upcoming Themes

March
March 20: Things that start with E or F
March 27: Leather and lace
April
April 03: Shower/Bath
April 10: Favorite body part
April 17: Things that start with G or H
April 24: Tape
May
May 01: Yard
May 08: Wild West
May 15: Things that start with I or J
May 22: Stockings/Socks
May 29: Do Your Own Thing
June
June 05: Pool
June 12: Shorts
June 19: Things that start with K or L
June 26: Nature
July
July 03: Tan lines
July 10: Staying cool
July 17: Things that start with M or N
July 24: Cover-up
July 31: Do Your Own Thing (go crazy with cucumbers!)
August
August 07: Swimwear
August 14: Beach
August 21: Things that start with O or P
August 28: Ice Cream
September
September 04: Camping
September 11: Candles
September 18: Things that start with Q or R
September 25: Masturbation
October
October 02: Orange/Black/Think Pink
October 09: Orange/Black/Think Pink
October 16: Things that start with S or T
October 23: Orange/Black/Think Pink
October 30: Do Your Own Thing
November
November 06: Autumn Colors/Movember
November 13: Autumn Colors/Movember
November 20: Things that start with U, V, or W
November 27: Autumn Colors/Movember
December
December 04: Red, Green, Festive
December 11: Red, Green, Festive
December 18: Things that start with X, Y, or Z
December 25: Bubbly 

Comments

  1. Spring is definitely sprung here. A daffodil is blooming and sparrows are making a nest in my garden.
    Happy HNW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swallows usually raise a family in the nest they made in my porch.

      Delete
    2. We used to get a lot of swallows coming here, but they're now a rare sighting.

      Delete
    3. The swallows come back pretty much every year

      Delete
  2. Happy HNW Gorgeous,

    I am so glad you are keeping the tradition going.

    Hugss,

    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If more people migrate to Blogger, it would be good to have a tradition they're familiar with

      Delete
  3. Both Cleve and BJ used the E/F theme.

    Thank you for continuing to post HNW

    The grass is starting to poke up. It is about 2 weeks early as last week gave us temperatures that were in the 20º C for 3 days. The redwing blackbird was about 2 weeks earlier than normal as well.

    🤠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know what they're called, but I'm hearing different birds chirping away. We got 20C temps over the weekend but it's gone down to 14C. Serious winds blowing lately.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous as usual!! I put up a picture of Elizabeth Montgomery for E. I'm still kinda on strike for posting any sexy pics of myself (not that anyone is noticing or caring).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to post sexy pics here 😁

      Delete
    2. Yup. Just enable the sensitive content warning and should be good to go.

      Delete
    3. I thought it was an odd question. I'm glad that since images can't be attached to comments, nobody has to worry about dick pics 😂

      Delete
  5. Well, you know spring sprang here long ago. I'm afraid I will only join in in spirit with no nudity at all, and my face covered....but next week I'll try. It's just been a super busy day for me and I didn't even realize it was Wednesday. 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be posting a face pic here, either. Never know who's lurking.

      Delete
    2. There's enough pics of my face all over the internet, there doesn't need to be more. 😂

      Delete
  6. Imagine me not showing my nude body for a change eh!..lol. Even though I have the warning up on my blog, I will not be joining in.Love your photo though with the gorgeous blossoms. We still have winter here at the moment with blowing snow and sub-zero temps..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always start writing your erotica 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts