Okinawa trip - Day 1 - Chilling experience
Okinawa trip - Day 1
Chilling experience
Well, the actual first day of my summer break was just working half day, then heading for the airport for an evening flight to Okinawa. I had points saved up so I took the express to the airport. We had a deluge the night before, and it was raining quite a bit by the time I got to the airport, but fortunately, there were no flight delays. Check-ins at the LLC airline I was taking to Okinawa started 90 minutes before the flight and not a second sooner. Next time, if the price difference isn't that big, I'm using a major airline. Oh well, I had time to grab a late lunch. I had Thai spicy noodles that wasn't that bad.
Since we're in one of the major human migration holidays in Japan, the prices for flights were pretty jacked up but I found a couple of cheap flights. The agency I booked the return flight with, I'm never going to use again. Not only do they nickel and dime services that are normally offered free of charge in Japan (e.g. seat selection), the only way you can confirm booking on from the airline's website is to contact the airline's customer services. You can't simply put in your e-ticket or reservation number to confirm. Pain in the ass, yo. Imagine the chill that went down my spine when the online booking returned "reservation not found." After a bit of googling, I found that you can't confirm bookings made by this particular type of agency through the airline's online confirmation form. The agency I used is Flight Network. I googled the phone number and it's registered as "Fright Network." Yeah, accurate.
I can't say I was happy with the agency I booked the flight going to Okinawa with, but at least I got assigned a window seat in the front of the plane, so I can't complain too much. But, the airline is an LLC, so there's no inflight drink service (unless you pay for it) or inflight movies. I ordered an outrageously overpriced peach ice cream. The ice cream was hard as a rock and I had to hold it for a while before I could eat it. The peach taste wasn't that strong, either. I've had much better peach ice cream at the fraction of the price. At least the flight landed on time but it took a while for the baggage to come out.
My buddy was outside waiting for me to come out. We stopped by A&W for a late dinner (not much choice of places to eat at that hour). We had a bacon cheeseburger with curly fries sandwiched in and root beer float. Japanese bacon is a crime against humanity, yo. It's basically ham. Not good ham, either. OK, I'm good with fast food for the foreseeable future.
My buddy was telling me how he's going to let me shower first, then he'll hop in after me to freshen up. I was nekkid in the shower room, just about to turn the water on, and he decided he couldn't wait and pounced. He started kissing my neck while cupping my boobs. Then he took my hand and led me to his bedroom. Needless to say, we had bed-shaking, headboard rattling, hot 'n steamy sex that night (and next morning, for that matter). Great way to end the day (and start the day).


Comments
Post a Comment