HNW--the 690th . . . Nature

This week's theme is Nature. Since beach season hasn't started for me yet (it's been raining on the weekends to too cool), I'm using a pic from when I went on a trip and took a brisk swim in a shallow river.


I'm experimenting with YT vids. HNW "might" be borderline in what's acceptable content. I've set the vid so only those with the link can view the vid. I'm happy to have found this friends-only-like setting. 

I used Clipchamp that's available in Win11. I had to add the same still over a dozen times so the clip will be over 60 seconds to be uploaded as a vid and not Shorts. 

YouTube HNW

If you're an HNW enthusiast and haven't joined yet, come visit the HNW Bloggers group and join in the fun! 😀

It's so exciting to see more joining in the fun and festivities! 😘 Aren't Wednesdays great? 😀

BHL's Half-Nekkid Wednesdays--HNW has turned into a weekly tradition thought up BlackHeatLust, a fellow blogger from Michigan. Who'd've thought the idea would've spread so far and wide and loved by so many? Tho BHL isn't with us with this handle anymore, let's make sure we give credit where credit is due and not assume credit where it doesn't belong, shall we? Thanks for the fun Wednesdays, George! 🙂

If you want to know what HNW's all about, see here: Welcome to HNW Blogging

Check out 10 Things bloggers have shared about themselves: 10 Things About Me (list of bloggers who shared 10 things in the comments)

202406251930

Comments

  1. I think the last time I had a swim in a river was when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been enjoying alot of Nature's beauty and more today at the beach with my buddy ..

      Delete
    2. I hope the weather's good with you.

      Delete
    3. I have swam in the river in Michigan, but I mainly swam in the lake. It's been a while for me, too.

      Delete
  2. I think your YouTube video idea is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a little extra work, but it's more secure, for sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts