Shoe shopping

As usual, I end up getting something that costs twice as much as I planned to spend.

I've been looking for a pair of comfortable leather sandals to wear to work. I stopped by a mom and pop type of shoe shop on my way home from work. I did see a pair of sandals online, but the only types of shoes I can buy online without worrying about the size are flip flops and shoes I've tried on at shops.

I was hoping to find something like the ones I saw online but this shop didn't carry that brand. But the shop owner brought out a couple pairs for me to try on. I knew they're more expensive than what I was looking at online, but I tried them on anyway.

Holy shite! One pair fit like a glove! They were so comfy! Sold!

I saw a cute pair of rain boots, but I was good and left the store with only one pair of new shoes.

Are you good with sticking with your original budget or do you tend to indulge?



I saw a spacesuit on display for some event. There were signs saying something about space food.



Comments

  1. Love the shoes and the style of them also. They look comfortable. That space suit is cool..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't expect to see a spacesuit on display like that. Wouldn't want to pass through there late at night when everything's closed and it's dark 😂

      Delete
  2. For the last few years, I wear the same type of shoe. Last time I went shoe shopping, I bought three pairs of the same shoe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually get shoes that'll last me a few years (a decade, maybe LOL ) so I just get my shoes one pair at a time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts