HNW--the 682nd . . . Yard

This week's theme is Yard. Since my "yard" is about the same size as a kitchen mat, taking a half-nekkid pic in full view of the neighborhood isn't an option. I went for a different interpretation. OK, so this isn't a yardstick, per se, but close enough 😜

How big is your yard? Can you take HNW pics without being in the full view of your neighbors?


If you're an HNW enthusiast and haven't joined yet, come visit the group and join in the fun! 😀

It's so exciting to see more joining in the fun and festivities! 😘 Aren't Wednesdays great? 😀

BHL's Half-Nekkid Wednesdays--HNW has turned into a weekly tradition thought up BlackHeatLust, a fellow blogger from Michigan. Who'd've thought the idea would've spread so far and wide and loved by so many? Tho BHL isn't with us with this handle anymore, let's make sure we give credit where credit is due and not assume credit where it doesn't belong, shall we? Thanks for the fun Wednesdays, George! 🙂

If you want to know what HNW's all about, see here: Welcome to HNW Blogging

Upcoming Themes:

2024

May
May 01: Yard
May 08: Wild West
May 15: Things that start with I or J
May 22: Stockings/Socks
May 29: Do Your Own Thing

June
June 05: Pool
June 12: Shorts
June 19: Things that start with K or L
June 26: Nature

July
July 03: Tan lines
July 10: Staying cool
July 17: Things that start with M or N
July 24: Cover-up
July 31: Do Your Own Thing (go crazy with cucumbers!)

August
August 07: Swimwear
August 14: Beach
August 21: Things that start with O or P
August 28: Ice Cream

September
September 04: Camping
September 11: Candles
September 18: Things that start with Q or R
September 25: Masturbation

202405010000

Comments

  1. Nice lingerie!

    My backyard is pretty big and there’s on area I could and have taken HNW in.

    We have loads of trees obscuring one neighbors view entirely , and our “Florida room” (closed in porch ) obscures the one on the other side.

    My back is canal with lots of land before you hit apartments. They’d have to have expensive binoculars and be looking at the right time to see me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lingerie was gifted to me by one of the guests at a playmate's house party. She said it looked better on me than it did on her (my playmate bribed me with bacon for breakfast to come over late at night LOL )

      Delete
  2. Love your lingerie my friend. I do not have a year. I only have my back deck and am still in the middle of setting it back up, but with new patio furniture..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a brand new deck to enjoy 😉

      Delete
    2. I meant a Yard and not year..lol.

      Delete
    3. Once the warmer weather without the rain finally starts..lol.

      Delete
    4. I got what you meant. LOL It would be nice to enjoy the sun and the breeze with a glass of wine and some cheese 😁

      Delete
  3. We call a yard a garden here. I have a front and back garden, both of a decent size.
    Happy HNW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Do you do your own gardening, too?

      Delete
    2. I get someone him to trim the hedge and cut the lawn.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts