Bro, we're at Panda Express

It was my lunch break, so I was watching clips on YT. I was watching one of Jimmy O's short clip where he was talking about how he doesn't like to go to Chinese restaurants with friends anymore since they badger him to order in Chinese.

At the end, he was like "bro, we're at Panda Express" 😂

That made me crack up so much 😂😂😂

It reminded me of a time when my sister took me to a Chinese buffet, and I was like, where's the Chinese food? I didn't recognize anything on the buffet 😂

Have you come across any cuisine that's a far cry from the authentic food?

Comments

  1. On the other side, I noticed you tagged me twice but both were seemingly denied or at least deleted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now know what you tagged me about.
      By the way, luv2suk1966 (see q:2571235) and sexyldy1000 (see q:2571123) have also done their 10 things.

      Delete
    2. It seems like you'll get an alert each time I update that list. Thanks for the heads up. I'll add them to my list 😁

      Delete
    3. You could update the list by a reply rather than an edit, which wouldn't trigger additional alerts.

      Delete
    4. It's just cleaner to keep them in one place 🙂

      Delete
  2. In most states, Mexican food is nothing like what they serve in Mexico. Exceptions for Arizona, California, and New Mexico. Here in Orlando, we do have one authentic Chinese Food place that I know of and it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There used to be a Mexican restaurant in Tokyo with Chinese cooks and East Indian servers 😂

      Delete
  3. I have a Panda Express about a half hours drive away and love the buffet, authentic or not..lol. My favourite Japanese restaurant here seems to be totally authentic along with the chef and staff..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's only one Panda Express in Japan (that I know of) and it's in a cafeteria. Definitely not a buffet.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts