Deactivation of JN63JPN

I woke up this morning having problems with logging in on Chromebook. I thought it was just a glitch. I was able to get onto the Community side on my laptop, so I created a new JN63JPNN (extra n) profile and gave the new profile co-mod rights to HNW Bloggers, Coffee Break, and Live From AFF. At least I can post topics.

Here's the transcript from my live chat with CS: 

Re: Deactivated profile

Mark Oswald: Thank you for contacting us. My name is Mark may I have the website that you joined and your username?

Me: Adult FriendFinder. JN63JPN. I must say, I am happy that the live chat works and is not dependent on login

Mark Oswald: Thank you, Can you verify the password of the account?

Me: can you ask me a security question instead?

Mark Oswald: Sorry sir but all we need is the password of the account for the verification.

Me: xxxxxxx (I had to give out my password) 

Mark Oswald: Password is correct and as I check here the account was already been deactivated.

Me. The problem is, I did not deactivate the account. Perhaps it was hacked?

Mark Oswald: We have recently received an abuse report traced to your account showing that you have engaged in inappropriate behavior which is a violation of our Terms of Use. As a result of this violation, we have deleted your account and permanently banned you from rejoining our network of sites.

Me: I have not violated any terms of use

Mark Oswald:   I'm apologize but we have a proper investigation here and upon the result we found the necessary evidences that your account violated our Terms of use.

Me: I have been a member in good standing for over twenty years. Exactly what is the evidence?

Mark Oswald: Unfortunately mam, we cannot do anything about this. If you wanted to know the evidence we found, you need to submit a court order soubpena.

Me: Then please pass me to Technical Support

Mark Oswald: This is not handle by our tech support as our abuse team is the one who deactivated the account not them.

Me: I'm afraid I must insist to be passed to Tech Support. I would like to speak with Umut of Tech Support

Mark Oswald: Okay mam, if you insist I will just proceed on transferring you to them. Anything else>? Thank you for contacting us and have a nice day!

Derek: Thank you for contacting Technical Support. How can I assist you today?

Me: Hello Derek, we have spoken a few times over email. This is Jaye (JN63JPN)

Derek: Umut will not be in until tomorrow morning if you would like to contact us back then

Me: I see. You're talking tomorrow morning, California time? I'm in Japan, and it's almost 4:30pm here.

Derek: yes California time please

Me: What time does your morning start?

Derek: 9am

Me: OK, I will try to contact him then. Thank you for your help.

Derek: Have a great day

So, I'm gonna need a "soubpena" to get them to tell me why they banned me? 

Comments

  1. Or a soupbena. I wonder if the head weasel or one of his minions found you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not cool, so not cool. They received an abuse report? From who? Mr Jon Thin Skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems that would require a subpoena. To which, filed in Palm Beach county court per TOU.

      Delete
    2. Notification to new comments, but I'm not seeing here. Florida.

      Delete
    3. That’s the second one that’s suddenly gone: I don’t know what’s happening

      Delete
    4. Saul, I’m in the Facebook group using nicks profile. I didn’t bother asking if you wanted to be a part of it because I know you’re anti social media. But if you want to be a part of it, let me know

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I've been walking around with my jaw dropping every other minute. This stuff is fucking crazy.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just read all of this and I am totally in shock. I so can't believe that the site did this to you and then also with Spunky as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The site is not the same without you all, and what is left is censored beyond reason, I could not even give contact information to an old friend I have already personally met. My messages. both private mailbox., regular AFF mailbox and chat, the messages are all denied. every single one, even when cryptic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah… even in the mailbox? How are people supposed to meet?

      Delete
    2. I know that contact info can't be shared in initial messages. I usually break up my messages into parts to get past that. If sharing a URL, keep the https://www out of the address and it'll go through (usually)

      Exchanging contact info shouldn't be a problem after exchanging a few messages. Unless that's been changed.

      Delete
    3. Yes, all comments referring to an email, phone number, chat, all denied, and it is not an initial communications, been talking to LordMandrake for a number of years, and have even met him. just lost his digits and email when I changed my phone, and one email lapsed. even hidden messages were denied, finally we snuck something in one word at a time, over a week or two..... whew...

      Delete
  7. Oh, you're talking about in the blogs and not Message Center?

    If comments in the blogs, then the reviewers are doing their job, also probably going overboard over nothing, as usual.

    In the blogs, the comments in private mailboxes still go through the review process.

    Only the Message Center is private (or should be)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I basically got banned because I was openly criticizing the site. However, I was told that I could address any constructive criticism with the head of CS. I approached him with reason and logic, and the head of CS responded in kind. If anything positive came out of this ordeal, it was that I got the opportunity to establish a line of communication with the management.

    I'm glad my tutorials helped 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts