10 Things About Me

Looking through old blog posts, I came across a blog game called "10 Things About Me." When you're tagged, you tell us 10 weird or random things: facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to tag.

I'll start with 10 random facts about myself:

  1. I work as an translator at a Japanese company.
  2. I get up at 4:30am and I commute to work by train every morning.
  3. I've been living in the Land of the Rising Sun (Japan) for the past 30+ years (and yes, I'm totally fluent in Japanese)
  4. I grew up in Michigan in a town on the edge of Lake Huron
  5. I don't watch TV or follow the media all that much except for what I read in the Y! News when I'm bored at work.
  6. I've been on this site for 15 years now and it's been an eye opener. I got to explore areas that wouldn't've been possible IRL
  7. I never did like writing but discovering Blogsville turned out to be a great outlet and a fun read
  8. I'm the moderator of (a pretty much inactive group) Coffee Break, HNW Bloggers (the longest blog game in AFF history), Live From AFF (a group originally started by Ryan, the Community Manager at the time), and co-mod of Club7.
  9. I don't have any playmates at the moment, but am still in touch with my bubble bath buddy.
  10. I don't openly advertise this in my profile, but I'm half Japanese.

What are 10 things about you? (tagged 10 bloggers over on AFF) 

Looking forward to learning 10 things about ya'll 😁

Comments

  1. There's one question I've always wanted to know the answer to: What made you originally move to Japan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom divorced my dad and dragged me back to Japan kicking and screaming

      Delete
  2. You clearly have an identical twin on another site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I would've tagged you, but figured you wouldn't participate there. You can, however, participate here 😉

      Delete
    2. I got tagged by superbj. I have participated; I've sort of turned into my 'goodbye' post without actually saying goodbye!

      Delete
    3. I have posted my 'ten things' here as well.

      Delete
    4. I don't think many will interpret the post as a goodbye post 🤔

      Delete
    5. I accept that but I don't think too many people will interpret it as I'm back regularly blogging post either.

      Delete
    6. Probably not, but that won't stop them from hoping that you'll start posting regularly again over there.

      Delete
    7. My ban there just left a bad taste in my mouth.

      Delete
    8. As it did with all the others.

      Delete
  3. There were a few things here I did not know about you and now I do so Thank you for sharing it. I love games like this where we can find out new things about fellow bloggers and friends..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts