HNW--the 681st . . . Tape

This week's theme is Tape. I don't remember what possessed me to choose tape for the theme 😂 Anyhoo, anybody remember VHS tapes? I even still have a video deck 😂


What old tech do you still have?

If you're an HNW enthusiast and haven't joined yet, come visit the group and join in the fun! 😀

It's so exciting to see more joining in the fun and festivities! 😘 Aren't Wednesdays great? 😀

BHL's Half-Nekkid Wednesdays--HNW has turned into a weekly tradition thought up BlackHeatLust, a fellow blogger from Michigan. Who'd've thought the idea would've spread so far and wide and loved by so many? Tho BHL isn't with us with this handle anymore, let's make sure we give credit where credit is due and not assume credit where it doesn't belong, shall we? Thanks for the fun Wednesdays, George! 🙂

If you want to know what HNW's all about, see here: Welcome to HNW Blogging

Upcoming Themes:

2024

April

April 24: Tape

May

May 01: Yard
May 08: Wild West
May 15: Things that start with I or J
May 22: Stockings/Socks
May 29: Do Your Own Thing

June

June 05: Pool
June 12: Shorts
June 19: Things that start with K or L
June 26: Nature

July

July 03: Tan lines
July 10: Staying cool
July 17: Things that start with M or N
July 24: Cover-up
July 31: Do Your Own Thing (go crazy with cucumbers!)

August

August 07: Swimwear
August 14: Beach
August 21: Things that start with O or P
August 28: Ice Cream

September

September 04: Camping
September 11: Candles
September 18: Things that start with Q or R
September 25: Masturbation

202404232100 


Comments

  1. I myself if I did HNW and tape would have put a Red Green spin on it and went with Duct Tape...lol. As for VHS Tapes I still have a few, along with DVD's. Now having both Prime and Netflix, I am glad I do not have a VHS player anymore. I so remember staying up late one night when my kids were little taking the VHS Player apart because my middle son had stuck something in the slot that was not supposed to be there. The VHS Player at that time kept my three kids quiet, while I cooked dinner or needed time to myself for an hour and a half or so..lol. My three VHS Tapes I still have to this day are Remember The Titans, Radio and The Last Waltz by The Band..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have any pretty duct tape, so I went in another direction. LOL

      Delete
  2. Scanning my memory....hmm. I don't even think we have a vhs tape nor a cassette tape, let alone anything powered that one would consider "old tech".

    I have every laptop I've owned for the last ten years, and every phone (except the ones that got stolen in the break in years ago)

    Happy HNW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my old phones, but I gave away my old laptops and desktops.

      Delete
  3. I have some old VHS tapes of past Tour de France seasons. They were kind of expensive at the time so I haven't been able to bring myself to throw them out - but I think it's time.

    I've been pretty good about taking old computers to the Apple store or the tech dump to be recycled.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you converted the VHS tapes to digital? If you have a digital copy, then maybe you can throw it out. :)

      Delete
    2. I have no idea how to do that! It's probably not worthwhile because the tapes are from the "glory days" of Lance Armstrong, which of course have since become very tainted.

      Delete
    3. There are services that offer that. I used to have an adapter to hook up the VHS player to a PC, but that was back when the OS was XP 😂

      Delete
  4. I still have some VHS tapes but I don't have a machine to play them!
    Happy HNW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are services that convert VHS tapes to digital :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts