Subscribe

It appears that Google did away with the subscribe gadget back in 2021 or somewhere around there, so there is no straightforward way to add the gadget to a blog. 

After doing some research and trying to find a reliable service provider, I came across follow.it. While it does include copying codes and pasting them into a gadget, the overall process wasn't that difficult. 

You can find a tutorial on how to add the subscribe button in my tutorial here

With this addition, you can let your readers subscribe to your blog so that the readers can get an email notification that a you added a new post to your blog. 

But then, you an always check your Reading List at the bottom of list in in your Blogger dashboard. You can see if anybody you're following added a new post. Click here to manually add blogs to your Reading List 




Comments

  1. I followed the link to your Tutorial, using Dynamic Views: that's quite the job! I hope it was simpler to compose and compile than it seems. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to set one up with very little effort.

    I will say that the emails are a little slow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least there's a way for readers to get notifications when there are new posts.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial. I'll take your tutorial once my IT skills have improved a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Learning IT is a lot of trial and error. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts