Circle of friends


There used to be a popular daytime show where the host interviews guests and the guests on the show was a friend of the previous guest. The guest of that day's show will call a friend and ask to be a guest on the next day's show. Of course, all guests are celebrities.

They used to have a saying that went 

 "友達の友達は皆友達だ 世界に広げよう友達の輪"

(tomodachi no tomodachi wa mina tomodachi da, sekai ni hirogeyou tomodachi no wa)

Friends of friends are all friends. Let's widen the circle of friends worldwide. 

Let's widen the circle of friends on Blogger! Bring them to the "bright side!" Sekai ni hirogeyou, Blogger no wa! ⭕






Comments

  1. Here's hoping some more start coming over. But, some are struggling with the user interface. Lonly is on my website saying this is too much for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven’t had much of a problem using a desktop, but the cookies are a problem in mobile devices. I had to enable the cross website tracking for Firefox in the iPhone settings to get Blogger to work on my iPhone

      Delete
  2. I'm doing my best for others to come over. It doesn't help that Blogger isn't as easy as AFF to set up shop and that we're in an AFF bubble here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The learning curve and cookies problem can be too much for some

      Delete
  3. I'm going to look into creating a shareable basic template that already has the basic widgets embedded. I think it can be done. Of course. I'll make a step by step tutorial if I'm successful in creating a template.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be wonderful if you could do it my friend. I have been trying to broaden our circle also and hope more, even when this site has more steps to it, come to the light and bright side...

      Delete
    2. Blogger isn’t user-friendly on mobile devices, for sure, and I suspect the more people are using phones and tablets more than desktops or laptops.

      Delete
    3. True that. I shall be trying it on my phone when I go out to B.C. in June..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts