More bullshit by the management

  • This will be posted only on this blog. 

I just got an email from the senior manager on AFF. 

I'm reaching out to inform you that, as per upper management's instructions, I have denied your post titled 'Busted and Unstable.' Additionally, we are in the process of redefining our guidelines to provide clarity on what will and will not be allowed moving forward. Once these guidelines are approved, I will ensure you are promptly informed to ensure we are in alignment.

While we value constructive criticism and welcome discussions about site bugs and broken features, to help us to improve we will no longer permit posts that include, but are not limited to, the topics below:

- Negative comments regarding the presence of fake accounts, bots, or scammers on the site.

- Negative portrayals of the company and/or its business practices.

- Derogatory comments regarding company employees or management.

I will keep you informed once the full list of guidelines is finalized. Meanwhile, upper management has requested that you be mindful of and adhere to the mentioned points above. It's the end of my shift now but I also see you have several unanswered emails that I will try to respond to on my next shift.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department Senior Management

Comments

  1. Turn negative into positive? AFF, you're doing a fantastic job of having loads of fake, bot and scam profiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what everybody is complaining about (and quit renewing memberships because of) but the management decides that the 1% (regular bloggers) are at fault

      Delete
  2. https://theorg.com/org/friendfinder-networks-inc then can expand org chart to show who is upper management, e.g. Laurie Miller, Customer Service Manager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting flow chart. The only name I recognized there was Blake, but it may not even be the same one. It's ironic that the majority who decide on marketing content are female - I wouldn't have guessed that.

      Delete
    2. The marketing manager is an idiot who can't find her way out of a paper bag. She has no class whatsoever (or any sense, either).

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the invitation. I'm nowhere near up to speed but I'm reading and learning.

      Delete
    4. Good Evening Jaye, just to let all that are reading this that in Oct of 2023 I got one of those "Be quiet" letters from the supposed manager because I brought up about all of the Foreign CAM models that all at once seem to take over the Blog list. Now it is apparent that they have allowed most of this organized group of Columbian CAM girls to have stateside Addresses, They now are mostly "Confirmed" as in sent in real ID.. How does AFF confirm some one that is in a foreign country? They can't , it is just another fake feature that AFF has implemented..
      Any way I think Jaye has a copy of my letter if any one is interested in it. The letter makes a statement that would make you think I have had something negative to say about these girls, the only thing I have said was that the site had a place for them and that is where they should stay, I hope these girls are doing this on their own, I hope they are getting a fair share of the site's "coins" for their effort. I suspect this is not the fact. And it is a fact that the site makes money on all of them , on the johns that pay with site "currency" The site sells these "points" they are considered as the site's currency, the johns buy them, then (tip) spend them watching the CAM girls. At this time the girls have to convert them back into some sort of money for their effort. With no one watching, no one confirming that who did what, who got paid, who collected . It could be a legal nightmare if some one could really know just what is going on. It really has taken the blog section to an all time low..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts